The latest version of PAK is now available. PAK 6.0 sets new impulses for NVH.
PAK 6.0 features a comprehensive integration in the networked world of PAK live ecosystems.
You can now directly access data streams of various PAK live-enabled data sources via the PAK cloud IO service and thus acquire NVH data synchronously with power, test bench and control unit data. With direct access to data from PAK cloud via streaming, acquired measurement data can be easily analyzed and displayed graphically – online and offline.
New functionalities in the field of e-NVH signal evaluation enable detailed analyses for e-motor development and quality assurance; many new, smart testing highlights create added value during the daily measurement, analysis, and management of dynamic data.
HIGHLIGHTS AT A GLANCE:
- Enhanced integration into PAK live environments for smarter data acquisition
- Full integration with PAK cloud including data streaming and processing for an advanced data management
- New features for e-mobility, e.g. Clarke and Park Transformation, Resolver signals, calculation of PWM induced orders using the module “Order Extraction”
- Various NVH enhancements, e.g. improved modulation analysis, measurement series statistics, logic control structures, interactive filtering etc.
- Minimal Phase FIR Filter to determine transient processes of the time signal in the filtered signal
- Interactive text modules in the graphic output simplifying graphics creation
- Performance and usability enhancements
- and much more
In addition to the release of the new PAK main version 6.0, we are offering some free-of-charge WEBINARS that will introduce the new features in detail. Interested? ► Just register and get more details ...