Business Development Manager (m/f/x) - Cloud Solutions
We are one of the world's leading companies for pioneering solutions for the acquisition, analysis, and management of physical data. We have been successfully active in the fields of acoustics, vibration, and harshness (NVH) for decades.
Our PAK measurement and analysis software is used throughout the industry, especially in the automotive, aerospace, and mechanical engineering industries.
Our success is based on motivated employees with a high degree of entrepreneurial responsibility. We are characterized by a family atmosphere, team spirit and flat hierarchies. We maintain a respectful and cooperative relationship with our colleagues around the world.
We are seeking for you to strengthen our team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Contributing to the further development of our cloud strategy
- Working closely with the management on the realignment of our product and customer landscape
- Market observation and support in the development of sales concepts in the area of cloud solutions
- Responsibility for the sales process and success of our cloud solutions and opening up new markets
- Advising our customers in order to offer customized software solutions
- Motivational coaching and further development of the sales team and global partners in the area of cloud solutions
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING WITH YOU?
- You have successfully completed a technical degree and have relevant professional experience in the field of business development / cloud technologies
- You have in-depth knowledge of cloud environments (e.g., AWS, Azure) and SaaS applications
- You see yourself as a cloud expert who sees change as an opportunity and actively drives it forward
- You are an excellent team player
- You have a high level of technical understanding and entrepreneurial thinking
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are fluent in German and English
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- Family-friendly company policy, flexible working time models and a strong culture of trust
- Challenging tasks with personal responsibility and room for innovative ideas
- Intensive onboarding and good professional support with a focus on personal development
- Salary with profit-sharing, company pension scheme, lifetime working model, company restaurant and mobility allowance, e.g. for job bike, job ticket or e-charging station
- Participation in the company's success through an exceptional employee share model
Job type: permanent, full-time
APPLY NOW! In a compact form: Short cover letter, CV & certificates, and/or link to your LinkedIn profile. We will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.