Cloud & Integration Engineer (m/f/x)
We are one of the world's leading companies for future-oriented solutions for the collection, analysis and management of physical data. For decades we have been successfully active in the fields of acoustics, vibration technology and strength (NVH).
Our success factors are dynamic, motivated employees with a high level of entrepreneurial responsibility. We are characterized by a family atmosphere, team spirit and flat hierarchies.
Are you looking for a challenge where you can integrate cloud solutions in an interdisciplinary team in customer environments? Then you've come to the right place.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Implementation of requirements analyses and creation of cloud-based data management concepts
- Setup and operation of our cloud solutions in the customer environment (On-Premise or SaaS)
- Bringing in feedback from the customer environment to further develop our cloud solutions
- Support and assistance for international partners
- Together with a cross-functional team you will bring challenging projects to a successful conclusion even under time pressure
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING WITH YOU?
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science or engineering or have a comparable education.
- You are interested in or have initial experience with current cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- You have good knowledge of a scripting language (e.g. Python) and a basic understanding of network concepts.
- You are an excellent team player and have very good analytical skills.
- You have excellent communication skills and a high level of problem-solving competence.
- You have a good command of German and English.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- Supported company participation model open to all employees
- Salary with profit-sharing, company pension scheme, lifetime working model
- Family-friendly company policy with high share of part-time and mobile work
- Technically demanding tasks with room for maneuver and personal responsibility
- Focus on professional and personal development
Time scope: full-time
APPLY NOW! In a compact form: Short cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates. We will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.