Cloud Operations Engineer – AWS / On-Premise (m/f/x)
We are one of the world's leading companies for future-oriented solutions for the acquisition, analysis, and management of physical data. For decades, we have been successfully active in the fields of acoustics, vibration technology and strength (NVH).
Our measurement and analysis software PAK is used industry-wide, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries and in mechanical engineering.
Our success factors are dynamic, motivated employees with a high level of entrepreneurial responsibility. We are characterized by a family atmosphere, team spirit and flat hierarchies. With our colleagues from all over the world we maintain an appreciative and cooperative relationship.
We are seeking for you to strengthen our team at MBBM-VAS.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You are responsible for the operation and support of the PAK cloud
- Deployment, monitoring, and maintenance of our cloud solutions in the customer environments (on-premises) and on AWS (SaaS)
- 2nd level support for our installations in the customer environment and on AWS
- In cooperation with a development team, you will design concepts for improved operation/monitoring of services and implement them directly
- Bringing in feedback from the customer environments for the further development of our cloud solutions
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING WITH YOU?
- Your heart beats for IT, especially for cloud technologies
- You have generalist knowledge of IT architectures and IT design as well as basic knowledge of Linux, Docker, networking, storage, and scripting
- Ideally, you will be able to draw on knowledge of AWS or other cloud platforms and have experience in operating application architectures
- You are an excellent team player with strong analytical skills
- You are characterized by a high level of problem-solving skills
- You are fluent in German and English
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- Family-friendly environment with a strong culture of trust. Flexible and mobile working time model, gladly also part time
- Challenging tasks with creative freedom and personal responsibility
- Intensive onboarding and good professional support with a focus on personal development
- Salary with profit-sharing, company pension scheme, lifetime working model, company restaurant, free drinks, pastries and fruits, job bike offer, e-charging stations
- Participation in the company's success through an exceptional employee share model
APPLY NOW! In a compact form: Short cover letter, CV & certificates, and/or link to your LinkedIn profile. We will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.