During the development of new products or components, fatigue tests (e.g. dynamic pressure, load, vibration) are systematically carried out during the validation of prototypes. Continuous observation is required to ensure that the test object is not damaged during critical test conditions or maneuvers.
PAK monitoring enables the online monitoring of properties in arbitrary physical quantities, i.e. the multi-channel observation of characteristic vibration phenomena of a test object. It ensures a high level of safety during the test to protect the object from potential damage due to unexpected vibrations.
PAK monitoring features a compact and efficient interface for monitoring any number of channels. These include frequency and order bands with different limits and alarms as well as short reaction times for efficient control and rapid confirmation after test completion. During the test operation, information about the vibration behavior can be collected flexibly and quickly and critical operating conditions can be assessed.
Convincing in application
- Shorter testing procedures and more effective evaluation of critical loads
- Continuous, comprehensive monitoring of signals in real time
- Low latencies and low loop time (time between two updates of the online display)
- Short reaction times, e.g. to configuration changes
- Different sampling rates for different sensors selectable
Powerful in the process
- Multiple, parallel instances possible
- LIMIT process and VISUALISATION are independent services for maximized performance and security when testing
- Fast configuration of limits
- Using favorites for quick access to selected limits
- Comprehensive logging of all relevant events
Limits can be static and dynamic. Upper and lower warning limits as well as upper and lower alarm limits are available. Any number of limits and limit types can be applied for each channel. The limit configuration can be defined through an XML file that can be generated by various tools, such as Microsoft® Excel®.