PAK – COPY DATA
The purpose of this tip is to present the "Copy Data" functionality
which allows you to quickly copy the data displayed in a 2D diagram.
1. USE OF THE FUNCTION
Data is displayed in a 2D diagram:
- conventionally via "Graphic Definition" associated with a "Layout" 
- or via "Data Viewing" using "Interactive Graphic Parameters" .
Then, you must create a double cursor which will allow you to select the part of the curve which will be copied by the "Copy Data":
With a right click on the boundaries of the double cursor, you can access the "Copy Data" functionality.
Then, you can paste the data into Excel for example.
- If you use a single cursor, the "Copy Data" will only copy the X / Y values of the cursor, hence the use of the double cursor.
- The function is not compatible with 3D diagrams.
- If several curves are displayed in the same 2D diagram, the “Copy Data” will only consider the curve on which the cursor is active.
If you want to export the values of the other curve, you will move the cursor by clicking on the curve or with the ¯ or ¯ keys.
- Like the "Append to PowerPoint" functionality presented in the PAK Tip n ° 142, the "Copy Data" is accessible in the "Graphic Viewer" displayed from the "Graphic Definition" and also in the "Data Viewing" when using "Interactive Graphics Parameters".