Müller-BBM VibroAkustik Systeme is one of the global market leaders for forward-looking, integrated solutions for the acquisition, analysis and management of physical data in the fields of acoustics, vibration and strength. Our PAK family software is used across the industries, especially in the automotive and aviation industries and in mechanical engineering.
From the very beginning we have been committed to openness: We continuously integrate standards into our products, for example ASAM ODS, CAN, EtherCAT® and openMDM®. This openness is the foundation of our open platform architecture, which enables ecosystems around physical data and compatibility with new technologies.
HIGH-VOLTAGE Measurement TECHNOLOGY and NVH in MOBILE TESTING
With synchronous acquisition of NVH and powertrain performance data, it is possible to take a holistic view of development issues and efficiently address conflicting goals between acoustics and performance.
- Mobile Measurements – Simple, fast recording of measurement data
- NVH – Analysis and evaluation of sound and vibrations via various reference variables
- Exterior Noise – Perform exterior noise measurements on both the test track and the test bench
- E-Mobility – With a powerful e-NVH toolbox, PAK 6.x offers the tools for the further development of e-mobility in addition to the extensive standard functions for recording and analyzing physical data.
- Monitoring – PAK monitoring enables the online monitoring of characteristics in any physical quantity
In addition to our customers, our employees are at the forefront of our independent and self-determined understanding of participation. Their creativity is the source of the well-known quality of our products; their own initiative is the origin of our excellent market position.
Müller-BBM VibroAkustik Systeme employs more than 100 people worldwide in the areas of software development, sales, support, training, marketing and documentation. We are looking forward to new employees who fit in with us and accompany us as we continue to grow internationally.