Müller-BBM VibroAkustik Systeme is one of the global market leaders for forward-looking, integrated solutions for the acquisition, analysis and management of physical data in the fields of acoustics, vibration and strength. Our PAK family software is used across the industries, especially in the automotive and aviation industries and in mechanical engineering.
From the very beginning we have been committed to openness: We continuously integrate standards into our products, for example ASAM ODS, CAN, EtherCAT® and openMDM®. This openness is the foundation of our open platform architecture, which enables ecosystems around physical data and compatibility with new technologies.
Digital knowledge. In our free live webinars regarding testing as well as measurement data management, we will show you how to make decisive progress with the right methods, tools and in-depth know-how. Our incentive is your success in your most demanding applications. Exciting topics await you.
Assuring highest user comfort and maximized efficiency for exterior noise engineering: Whether real or simulated pass-by measurements for BEV, PHEV, HEV or ICE vehicles, PAK pass-by is the system for all standards and tasks.
- Mobile Measurements – Simple, fast recording of measurement data
- NVH – Analysis and evaluation of sound and vibrations via various reference variables
- Exterior Noise – Perform exterior noise measurements on both the test track and the test bench
- E-Mobility – With a powerful e-NVH toolbox, PAK 6.x offers the tools for the further development of e-mobility in addition to the extensive standard functions for recording and analyzing physical data.
- Monitoring – PAK monitoring enables the online monitoring of characteristics in any physical quantity
21.-24. MarchDAGA 2022 Stuttgart, Germany
21.-23. JuneAutomotive Testing Expo Europe 2022 Stuttgart, Germany
05.-07. SeptemberAutomotive Testing Expo China 2022 Shanghai, China
27.-28. Septembermessweb masters 2022 Böblingen, Germany
25.-27. OctoberAutomotive Testing Expo North America 2022 Novi, MI, USA
In addition to our customers, our employees are at the forefront of our independent and self-determined understanding of participation. Their creativity is the source of the well-known quality of our products; their own initiative is the origin of our excellent market position.
Müller-BBM VibroAkustik Systeme employs more than 100 people worldwide in the areas of software development, sales, support, training, marketing and documentation. We are looking forward to new employees who fit in with us and accompany us as we continue to grow internationally.