Privacy during application
Müller-BBM VibroAkustik Systeme GmbH
Helmut-A.-Müller-Strasse 1 - 5
82152 Planegg (Munich), Germany
Tel.: +49 (89) 264860-0 | Email: personal (at) mbbm-vas.com
The protection of your personal data is important to us. All information that you submit to us will be treated in the strictest confidence and processed exclusively in connection with your application.
In the following, we will explain to you the purposes for which we process your personal data, how long we store it, who can view it or receive it from us and what rights you have in this regard.
Official Data Protection Officer
Data Protection Officer of Müller-BBM VibroAkustik Systeme GmbH
c/o activeMind AG Management- und Technologieberatung
Potsdamer Str. 3
80802 Munich, Germany
Tel.: +49 (89) 418560170 | Email: datenschutz (at) mbbm-vas.com
General information on processing your data
We process your data for the following purposes:
- During the application process
- For contract negotiations
We process your data based on the following legal acts:
- §26(1) BDSG (Federal Data Protection Act) – Data processing in employment
- Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) GDPR – Consent
We process the following categories of personal data:
- Your application data (contact data, curriculum vitae, qualifications, professional information, evidence of previous activities, portrait picture)
We have obtained the data from the following source:
- From your electronic application or paper application
The submission of personal data is voluntary, i.e. it is neither legally nor contractually required. However, it is not possible to process the application without this information. If you do not provide us with individual data, the application process may not be carried out correctly. The data processing does not involve any automated decision making / profiling.
Recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data might be transferred
In order to carry out our duties, to deal with your request or to meet a legal obligation, the transfer of your personal data to the following recipients is required:
- Internal recipients: HR department, management, line managers (if applicable)
- Within the context of the data processing: external IT service provider, external service provider for administrative execution of the application process.
Data transfer to third countries / international organizations
A transfer to third countries does not take place.
Duration of data storage
The data will be deleted after expiry of the applicable retention periods. These are:
- At the latest 6 months upon cancellation of your application your documents will be destroyed respectively deleted.
- If you consent to further use for other relevant vacant positions, your data will be stored until revoked, but for a maximum of one year.
- If employment is obtained, application materials will be filed for at least the period of employment.
Your rights as person concerned
At the above-mentioned e-mail address of our data protection officer, you can always exercise the following rights:
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- Restriction of data processing,
- Contradiction and
- Data transferability.
By providing your information, you consent to data processing. You may revoke this consent for processing at any time with future effect.
You can contact a regulatory authority at any time with a complaint. A list of non-public-sector supervisory authorities can be found at:
If you would like more information of how we handle your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact our data protection officer regarding any queries you may have.
As of: 02.2021