Release of PAK 6.1
The new PAK version 6.1 is available.
PAK 6.1 consistently continues the successful embedding of our products in the connected world of PAK live ecosystems. Measuring with a wide variety of data sources and analyzing their data streams has never been easier.
With the new functions, the existing testing infrastructure can be optimally adapted to the measurement task, making testing even more efficient. Users benefit from context-related, integrated engineering, for example by correlating vibroacoustic and performance data, test bench data, bus data or ECU information.
At the same time, interaction with the PAK cloud enables smart working globally with organized and stored data. With PAK cloud streaming, ultra-fast data processing is possible wherever data is intelligently prepared and processed in PAK 6.1.
VERSION HIGHLIGHTS AT A GLANCE
- Tight integration with PAK live.hub and PAK cloud
- Seamless working with data from various data sources: NVH, power, bus, ECU, test bench, etc.
- Measuring with PAK live with tacho scope, monitoring of measurement signals, saving of individual time signals, TEDS, sample rate switching, etc.
- Online parametrization
- 16 MSa block size in spectral analyses
- Designated ATFX data sources
- Fast channels as track parameter in the graphic output
- Evaluation of measurement data from PAK cloud in postprocessing, CTC and ODS
- Performance and usability improvements
- and much more