PAK pass-by 3.x
Exterior Noise Engineering
PAK pass-by is the tool for exterior noise engineering. The innovative software application enables the efficient assessment and development of the emitted exterior noise of vehicles in one application and can be used both on the test track and on the test bench. Intelligent technologies, efficient workflows and optimal user-friendliness make the difference.
Highly efficient all-rounder
PAK pass-by is suitable for vehicles of all classes and types and guarantees flawless test results and high-quality data with minimal use of resources.
It is a holistic tool for exterior noise engineering that accelerates processes, clearly displays results at the touch of a button and further improves your development processes.
You benefit from an innovative, practical solution for type testing, conformity of production (COP) and development that maximizes your validation efficiency.
Convenient for users
With PAK pass-by, a single user can control the entire measurement procedure clearly and conveniently. Functions and user interfaces are perfectly adapted to the test procedures for simulated and real pass-by. The user can, visually assisted by the PC and / or smart device, prepare the entire measurement setup, calibrate the sensors and control the measurements.
Based on our PAK live technology, PAK pass-by 3.x consistently uses the advantages of continuous data streaming.
Features, such as automatic triggering, run detection, online fingerprints, one-window-environment, trend prediction, and a fast channel overview in the time and frequency domain, support you in your work. A phase-synchronous standalone data acquisition, an optional connection to the order system and an efficient data storage are standard features.
The PAK pass-by App has proven its effectiveness for real pass-by measurements: On a clearly arranged driver display, measurement results, trends and valuable information about the measurement session are shown in real time.
The PAK capture App allows the user to configure and calibrate the channels of the PAK MKII measurement frontends directly on site. On the test bench, the configuration can be done not only with PAK capture, but also with PAK scope, a PC-based application.
In addition, the application convinces with its graphical functionalities and numerous features arounf handling of measurement data. This will take you even more quickly from the measurement to the finished report. PAK pass-by 3.x makes external noise engineering even more efficient - on the test track and on the test bench.
With PAK pass-by, users are always in the fast lane with regard to standards and check their vehicles in accordance with the latest regulations and requirements. New standards are continuously integrated and the available standards are kept up to date according to their further development.
- UN-ECE R51.03 (car, truck, bus)
- UN-ECE R51.03 Truck ATNL
- UN-ECE R51.02 (car, truck, bus)
- UN-ECE R41.04 (motorcycle)
- UN-ECE R41.03 (L3)
- ABNT NBR 15145
- KDV 1967
- ASEP for UN-ECE R41.04 & R51.03
- UN-ECE R138
- US CFR40 Part 205 Subpart D
- US CFR49 Part 571.141
- TRIAS 30-J040-01
- GB1495 20XX
- GB/T 22036-2017
- NL PIEK 2010 + Quiet Truck
- UN-ECE R117 Tire Labeling
- UN-ECE R28
- MOE-NOT Art. 6 (car/truck)
- Idle Noise Measurement
- Open pass-by standard
- Quick measurement setup and precise signal testing
- Order-oriented workflow supporting an optimized embedding in your daily tasks
- Fast comparison between simulated and real pass-by evaluations
- Accessible, sustainable data management – ASAM ODS ATF/X-based
- Powerful graphical capabilities for easy result comparison
- Flexibility: component variants and several standards can be mapped in one order
- Sustainability: practice-oriented measurement procedure and standardized processes
- Compatibility: easy import of existing, completed measurements
- Continuity: almost all standards/regulations for vehicles with electric, hybrid and combustion engines or vehicle components
The PAK pass-by can be optionally supplemented. In addition to the individual post-processing of data concerning interior noise, comfort or driving dynamics, it provides added value for engineering including:
- The simulation of tire roll noise (Tire Correction Simulation), which allows tires to be exchanged quickly and virtually with other tires.
- With PAK contribution analysis, individual components of exterior noise measurements can be separated extremely quickly using Transfer Path Analysis (TPA).
- With the PAK wav exporter, PAK pass-by measurements of a CFR49 §571.141 validation can be processed for conformity with the NHTSA compliance tool and automatically exported to WAV files.
- The PAK audio monitor allows for streaming of measurement channels from the PAK cloud IO service to a sound card to playback the data by any audio device.